Our work is based on an effective quality assurance system, satisfying the requirements of our customers.
RÁK Antenna Gyártó Kft. operates integrated quality assurance and environmental management systems in compliance with
MSZ EN ISO 9001:2001
MSZ EN ISO 14001
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLITICS
RÁK Kft. being a supplier of the automotive industry produces different structural elements and components mainly of polymer structure but it also manufactures parts of other nature to the domestic and export markets. The managers of the company having realized that quality is the key of the operation leading to the satisfaction of the customers and economical production and that environmental protection is a long term interest of the individual, the company and the society introduced an integrated quality assurance and environmental management system in compliance with international standards. In the knowledge of our responsibility we state our intention and commitment to the following.
– To continuously develop the quality of our products and services,
– To increase the satisfaction of our customers, suppliers and workers,
– To comply with legal requirements, provisions and authority requirements on environmental protection and to reduce harmful effects to the environment continuously and in a planned manner,
– To train and to inspire our workers in order to raise the standard of quality and environmental culture
– To continuously develop environmental achievements.
Every worker of the company considers the accurate knowledge of the process in the given work, achieving quality and environmental aims and the development of processes to be an emphasized task. We regularly inform our partners, the competent authorities and the public of our region of our quality and environmental politics, our programs and achievements.
We have been a supplier of Magyar Suzuki Zrt. since 1992.
During this period we have won the prize “THE SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR” three times and “THE KAISEN OF THE YEAR” once which was awarded for our extraordinary cost reducing production.